Thursday, July 14, 2011

Concerts on the Square

One of my favorite things about being in Madison during the summer is concerts on the square! For the past three Wednesdays I've been setting up camp on the capitol square with close friends and family to wine and dine. For those of you not familiar with the event, the Madison Chamber Orchestra plays a specific genre of music every Wednesday night during the summer months. This past Wednesday was film night. The orchestra graced us with lovely tunes from James Bond, Aladdin, and much more!

Steph, Kari, and I

Kyler's parents, Kipp and Jennifer, were kind enough to set up a table for us early in the afternoon to reserve our "designated spot." Everyone brought a dish to pass and we ended up with a feast! Our buffet consisted of tomato and cucumber salad, bow tie and poppy-seed salad, a spinach and berry salad, artichoke dip, olive dip, Texas caviar and white chocolate covered fruit! Between our large assortment of food and wine the night was a complete success.

Alicia and Kelli

My mother failed to open her eyes for this picture.....but I still thought it was cute! Sorry Mom! :)


And of course I needed a picture with my favorite couple Kipp and Jen!

I was so happy to spend the evening with great friends and family. Can't wait for next Wednesday...."Abba" is the featuring genre!





No comments:

Post a Comment