Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo Recap

Since I neglected to blog last week I thought I would upload a variety of photos. Some of the photos are from my mom's birthday weekend, my weekly farmers market adventures, boating, and more!

Leeann, Cherie, and I at LaBrioche for brunch. So tasty!

We had to get pictures of the whole crew! Diana, Amber, and I at LaBrioche

Mom and Grandma

We started the morning at the farmer's market....always a fun Saturday morning tradition!

Cherie is hooked to these maple long johns. As you can see they are pretty much bigger than your face!?! We all munched on this as we made our way around the square. YUMMM

Fiesta Potluck Buffet with the ladies: Bacon wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Mango Bruschetta, Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Pitas, Taco Dip, etc.

Erin hosted our get together at her new apartment!

Last Tuesday Kyler and I woke up at 4:40 am to go wake boarding. Yes you heard me correctly...we were up before 5:00 am!!

As you can see from the photos though, getting up early was totally worth it!

Lake Kegonsa at Sunrise

Thursday was Holly's birthday so a bunch of us met at Ocean Grill to celebrate!

Holly looking gorgeous as ever....great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment