Monday, March 19, 2012

Michigan Bound!

Hello All! I know I have been absent for quite some time, but with my current move and transition to Michigan I decided it would be in my best interest to continue my blog. Seeing as I have an abundance of friends and family who want me to keep in touch with them I thought that this might be a good way to keep them updated on my new adventure! As many of you know I am picking up my life and moving to Ann Arbor, MI! Kyler has recently accepted a new job offer there and I decided that I was ready for something new in my life...so I'm going with! These past couple of weeks have been a whirl wind, but now that we have officially moved into an apartment and started unpacking, things are starting to fall into place. I'm currently on the "job hunt." I hope to find something in the teaching and educational field, but I'm keeping my options open as I apply for multiple job opportunities.

Within the upcoming weeks and months I hope to keep you all up to date on our transition to Ann Arbor. So far we have decided that it feels quite familiar and is very similar to Madison! Being both a college and liberal city, I have a feeling that we will have an easy time adjusting. The past weekend has allowed us the opportunity to explore various parts of downtown, visit some local breweries, and dine at some local restaurants. In the upcoming week I hope to bike and run around town to see more of its venues and shops!

Here are some pictures of the past week and the move!


Going Away Dinner At Coopers Tavern on the Square!


St. Patty's Day with the Crew in MadTown!

Gorgeous Day with awesome friends!


Thanks to our moms for helping with the move!

Our lovely new apartment....more pictures to come!

Our well organized UHAUL....full of 'our' stuff....okay okay...all of my crap! haha

Looks like the rest of today is going to be comprised of working out and applying for jobs! Be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment