Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunday Funday!

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off from the brewery. Seeing as Kyler and I haven't had a chance to get out and explore Ann Arbor as much as we've wanted we thought this would be a great opportunity to do just that! Friday night we dined out at a staple restaurant here in Ann Arbor- The Earle. My camera died before we went out to dinner so I wasn't able to take any pictures, but I think we honestly had one of the best meals ever at this establishment. Kyler enjoyed a filet while I enjoyed scallops! The servers were kind enough to recommend some bars and establishments to stop at for after dinner drinks. We met some great people and had a blast...overall Ann Arbor is going to be a good fit!

As for Saturday and Sunday we took time to organize the apartment some more, run, read, and cook! I've convinced Kyler into reading the Harry Potter series. I'm finishing up the Hunger Games...seriously can't put it down! We made some Spicy Shrimp Fajitas Saturday night and watched a horror film.

Kyler has continued to recieve shipment after shipment of sample shoes for his new job. Bottom line, we've gotten to know our FedEx man quite well! He even requested that we don't move to the second or third floor! With all of these samples there is a lot of organizing to do. I offered to help Kyler go through his samples on Sunday...this is what it looked like!


Funny thing is...I just received seven more boxes (LARGE BOXES) yesterday afternoon! I don't know if this one bedroom is going to be able to handle this many shoes! ;)

All in all we had a great weekend full of exploration and relaxation. This week Kyler is in San Antonio and I'm starting my new work schedule. Be in touch soon!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment